Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ok, I blew it. First off, my post would've been up on Friday but the internet has been down allllll weekend and Monday so it was out of my control. Then I walked the hot 20 minute walk up here today only to find out my computer was not charged like I thought it was. I have my blog and e-mails all typed up on it but no power cord! I'll be back later tonight to post it all. In the meantime, I've been trying to post the pictures but this website is being a pain. Instead, I've made an online photo album on Webshots. Please check out the pictures!! My address is:
http://community.webshots.com/album/563682392YUmDGA (there must be a better address, but I don't know how to get it.)

Alright, be back soon to post what I actually meant to post. LOVE EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

PortlandPaw said...

Good to hear from you, hon! You should be able to insert a link to your photo album right here on blogspot. Etta has a link to your blog from hers.

Great pictures! So good to have a visual idea of what you're experiencing.

We're making progress on the II grant. We're so very proud of you and love you so much!

Mummy & Daddy